Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters Protect People, Property And Your Amarillo, Texas Area Home From Electrical Fires
Aging electrical wire, loose connections and worn electrical components can cause sparking or an arc fault in your Amarillo, Texas area home’s electrical system
Arc faults are a leading cause of household electrical fires. Circuit breakers and ground fault interrupters DO NOT protect you from dangerous electrical component arcing. We install arc fault circuit interrupters that detect dangers like worn electrical wiring that can cause a spark or arc that can start an electrical fire. The arc fault breaker senses these arc faults and safely shuts down the electrical circuit. We’ll inspect your home for dangerous wiring and check your arc fault interrupters or install them to make sure your home’s electrical circuitry is safe and sound.
Arc fault circuit interrupters should be used in these areas of your home
- In bedrooms to protect sleeping people
- In older homes with aging electrical components
- Arc fault protection should be added when you upgrade your home’s electrical panel
- For total peace of mind, arc fault protection should be added to all circuits in your home
Installation, repair and maintenance of arc fault circuit interrupters
- In many cases, we can add arc fault protection to existing electrical panels
- We can add arc fault protection when your electrical panel is upgraded
FAST arc fault circuit interrupter service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, make recommendations for your arc fault circuit interrupter project, prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our licensed electricians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.