Home Heating System Tune-Up And Maintenance For Your Amarillo, Texas Area Home’s Furnace Or Heat Pump
Home heating and air conditioning tune-up and maintenance experts, for all makes and models of home heating equipment for your Amarillo, Texas area home
- Forced air gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Electric furnaces
Home heating maintenance and tune-ups for furnaces, heat pumps and radiant heaters is recommended by all manufacturers
- Maintain peak operating efficiency and save energy
- Extend equipment life
- Prevent costly breakdowns
15 Point Inspection
- Check and clean burners and adjust for maximum efficiency.
- Test for carbon monoxide.
- Inspect for combustion leaks.
- Check and clean pilot assembly
- Examine flue and inspect venting system
- Inspect flame sensor
- Verify proper inducer motor operation
- Inspect combustion air openings.
- Inspect blower assembly.
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check condensate drains on condensing furnaces.
- Verify proper ignition.
- Check temperature rise on heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Evaluate the overall efficiency of system and inform customer of equipment condition.
FAST Amarillo, Texas area home heating tune-up and maintenance services, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians
Call and make an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your home heating system’s problems, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our home heating and air tune-up and maintenance technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.
Home heating equipment tune-ups and maintenance. Get your heating system ready for winter today. Call 806-355-4663.