Water Softener And Water Filtration Systems Improve the Quality Of Your Amarillo, Texas Area Home’s Water
Hard water contains dissolved minerals and that’s hard on your household. By adding a soft water conditioner, your clothes and dishes will be cleaner. Fabrics will be softer, appliances will stay cleaner and last longer. Food and drinks will taste better, you’ll need less soap and your skin will feel softer.
Call Scottco for expert whole house water quality service and products – repair, installation, and replacement for all water softeners, water filtration, and purification systems
A water softener in your home will fix these hard water problems:
- Water spots on your clean glassware
- Glassware that appears dull
- Soap scum in sinks and bathtubs
- Chlorine smell
- Takes a lot of soap to lather up
- Deposit build-up and shorter life cycle for water appliances
Water contaminants can vary based on your home’s particular location. Your water quality can be affected by many factors including oil refinement, landfills, gasoline storage, farms, dry cleaners, and factories, as well as natural conditions.
Water filtration and purification will improve home water quality if you experience these symptoms:
- Suspicious smells – chlorine, musty, rotten egg, gasoline
- Bad tasting water – metallic, salty, acidy
- Suspicious appearance – rusty, cloudy, discoloration of your porcelain or cookware
- Blackening and pitting of steel sink
Water filtration and softening protects and improves the operation of these plumbing system components:
- Water piping system
- Tankless & tank type water heaters
- Ice makers
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
FAST, same day water quality service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians
Schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your water softener, water filtration and purification concerns, diagnose your situation, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. Our water quality technicians will take great care of your home. They wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need, and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.